For Medical Professionals
A New Way of Caring for Your Patients
At Virginia Cancer Specialists, we recognize how important it is for you to send your patients to a hematology-oncology practice where you will have confidence that they will receive the highest quality of care, in an expeditious and professional manner. You want to recommend specialists who utilize advanced technologies and treatments, and who can provide comprehensive, compassionate care.
VCS's physicians and staff have the experience and knowledge to treat all types of cancer and hematologic disorders using evidence-based medicine and state-of-the-art therapies. At our locations, your patients can easily access all of the treatments they need with minimal disruption to their daily lives. Our comprehensive list of insurance contracts along with the services provided by our trained patient benefit specialists ensures your patients’ financial needs are also met.
Cancer in the News
- Anti-Cancer Drug Reverses Alzheimer's Disease In Mice
- Astellas Receives Marketing Authorisation For Vesomnitm From The Netherlands Medicines Evaluation Board
- Intensified, Liposomal Anthracycline-Based Chemo Regimen For Children With Leukemia May Offer High Survival Rates Without Added Heart Toxicity
- Scientists Make Breast Cancer Advance That Turns Previous Thinking On Its Head
- Inexpensive, Accurate Way To Detect Prostate Cancer Could Facilitate Commercially Available, At-Home Urine Tests
- New Mouse Model Helping To Keep Stem Cells Strong
- Radioactive Nanoparticles Developed That Target Cancer Cells