Virginia Cancer Specialists is pleased to offer you secure, instant access to information about your diagnosis, medications, lab results and more. The Patient Portal’s secure messaging feature also allows us to keep you informed about important health information and key office-related items that impact you, such as office weather closures. Other features of the Patient Portal include:
• Educational materials from both Cure Magazine and the American Cancer Society
• The ability to request an appointment via the secure messaging tool
• Your right to grant a caregiver access to your account on your behalf
We are United in Healing with the US Oncology Network, part of McKesson Specialty Health (MSH). As our partner in the delivery of exceptional community-based cancer care, MSH is helping make secure access to your health records available in a convenient and easy-to-access online format.
To ensure your privacy and the security of your medical records we’re asking our patients to enroll when you are in the clinic. Simply tell our staff you’re interested, and we’ll help you get started.
After you have completed the following steps, you can access your account by visiting https://www.mycareplusonline.com.
1. Visit a clinic and sign a waiver form giving us permission to provide you access to your health information via the internet.
2. Receive an email (usually within 48 hours of visiting the clinic) and follow the instructions to create your online account.
3. Keep your password and login information. If you’ve lost it, visit the site and use the “forgot password” or “forgot username” links to recover them.
If you are experiencing technical issues or have questions regarding the content on this site, please contact the My Care Plus site administrator toll free at 1-855-887-6788.
For more information or additional resources, please click on the below options.
The Patient Portal’s secure messaging feature also allows us to keep you informed about important health information and key office-related items that impact you, such as office weather closures.