As a patient-focused organization, our top priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, volunteers, and supporters. Due to COVID-19 concerns, Light The Night will be held as a virtual experience in the fall. While we can’t gather in person, the Light The Night team is committed to delivering a uniquely inspiring and unforgettable experience for our amazing teams this year.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your experience leading up to Light The Night will be the same. We will simply celebrate in a different manner on event day.
- Registered participants who raise $100+ will be considered Champions for a Cure and will be mailed their Light The Night t-shirt and lantern.
- Registered participants raising $1,000+ are called Bright Lights and will be mailed their long-sleeve Bright Light shirt.
- Patients and survivors will receive a SURVIVOR T-shirt and lantern regardless of fundraising level. Please let your Light The Night staff partner know about any patients/survivors on your team (as you are comfortable) so that we can ensure they receive these benefits.
- Teams raising a team total that would have qualified them for a tent or table will be invited to an exclusive Virtual Team Village celebration from 6:40 – 6:55PM the day of the event!
- Survivors and those walking in memory of loved ones will be able to enter and interact in our Circle of Survivors and Remembrance Dome via augmented reality.
Join the Virginia Cancer Specialists Team Page Here.
Here’s a quick overview on what you can expect: